Wednesday 7 March 2012

Sugar Nellie DT - Sweet Success

Good Morning! I hope you are having a good week! I have a card to share with you today which I made using one of the adorable new Spike images which were release a few days ago by Sugar Nellie. This stamp is called 'Sweet Success' and is available to buy here from Funky Kits. I used Fancy Pants papers to create my layout and layered them all onto pink card before sewing around the edges. 


If you are a regular visitor to my blog, you will already know how much I love gingham and I added lots to this card using some of my favourite gingham ribbon and a fabulous yellow gingham paper.
I coloured my image with Promarkers and then cut it out leaving a small border before adding it to the gingham panel with foam pads. I added a button and some flowers as a finishing touch.
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fun card Jane, FAB colours , love the frosting on the cake and the hedgehog and the mouse are so cute.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card jane.stunning bright colours and the hedgie is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jane, the colours are so vibrant! Love the stitching too, I really must try stitching myself!! Have a good day. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Jane, love the cute image and very scrummy papers and embellies.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x