Thursday 22 March 2012

Whiff of Joy Release day - Dad is the best!

Hello Everyone! I am back with another card today for the latest Whiff of Joy release. The fabulous 'We are Family' stamps and dies are available from today in the Whiff of Joy shop. It has been hard for me to choose a favourite as I am a huge fan of the adorable Henry Mouse so it is a real treat to have so many new Henry stamps to play with.


I am still working my way through my scraps basket so create a simple layout on layered on Kraft using some October Afternoon and Echo Park papers which I wrapped with some green spotty ribbon before adding to the card base. The stamp I have used is called 'Dad is the best' and I coloured it in with my Promarkers before die cutting it into a square and adding it to a Nestabilites postage stamp die which is available here. The sentiment I used is by Hero Arts and I added a little red spotty button from The Ribbon Girl. I have been making exciting plans today for my day at the NEC Saturday, I will be meeting up with Mary and Andrea from The Ribbon Girl, my blog buddy Deirdre who is going along with my WOJ teamie Sandie! I am so excited, I can't wait! Enjoy the rest of your day!
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. What a cute image, I love Henry mouse too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the papers and that fab spotty ribbon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderfull card, looks great... a sweet new image!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card Jane. I love that cute image and your papers are so bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jane - see you tomorrow! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I like this sweet image and the papers youused. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x