Monday 9 April 2012

Whiff of Joy DT for the Whiff of Joy Challenge

Hello again! I am back with another card which I made for this fortnight's Whiff of Joy Challenge. I was going to post it tomorrow but I realised today I would miss the deadline. The theme for the Challenge is Spring is in the Air so is was the perfect opportunity to use a stamp with my favourite Gnomes. This stamp is called 'Girl and her lamb' and is available here from Whiff of Joy at a special offer price.


I made a card blank with a large shaped die and then decorated it with plain card and some bright and cheery Echo Park paper from my scraps box. I stamped the image and coloured it with my Promarkers before cutting it out into a rectangle and matting it on to more plain card and I then added it at an angle to the card base. The sentiment is by Woodware and was cut out with label dies and I added a bow,button,  some flowers from my stash and a couple of little Whiff of Joy Pearls as a finishing touch.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Another beauty hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane - fabulous card - gorgeous papers and I love the shape! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane this is so bright and cheery, just right for Spring, love it.
    Cheers
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, so bright and sweet! Amazing!

    Hugs,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane, wow, your card is really stunning, i can feel it, spring is in the air :)
    Hope you've had a nice easter weekend.

    Thank you for join into the WOJ Challenge.

    Hugs Dunja x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love your coloring, the happy colors and the shape of your card!

    Thanks for joining us at WOJ Challenges this fortnight!

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x