Thursday 19 April 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - A cute little Woodware Gnome

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are having a good week so far, it's time for my weekly My Mum's Craft shop DT post on the shop blog and this week I have a cute little mini card to share which I made using   a stamp from the Woodware Garden Gnomes set. I coloured the cute little gnome in with my Promarkers to match the paper I used from the Fancy Pants Childish things paper pad.


I layered the patterned paper onto pink card and sewed around the edges and wrapped the layers with ribbon before adding them to the card base. I added the image onto a scalloped circle before sticking it to the card base with foam pads and finishing with some flowers and a bow.
Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your card has some bright colours on it.Just what I need to brighten my day seeing as the weather is yuk.Cute image Jane.Hope you're fine.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x