Wednesday 25 April 2012

Sugar Nellie DT - A Sweet little note


Good Morning Everyone! I apologise for my absence this week, things are a little hectic here with the big move only a few days away! It's my turn to share a project on the Sugar Nellie blog today and I am showing a little card I made with the very sweet 'Sent with love' Gorgeous girl stamp which is available here from Funky kits. I coloured her in with my Promarkers to match these very pretty ' Fine and Sunny' Kaisercraft papers. I layered the papers onto pink card and sewed around the edges before adding them to kraft card.


I wrapped ribbon around my base layer before adding it to the card and then added the circle topper on top with foam pads. I added a die cut sentiment topped with a little heart button before adding my image which I had cut out on top.


Here is a close up of my coloured image. I love her sweet little dress and boots and she is so lovely to colour in. I added a cluster of flowers from my stash as a finishing touch and a couple of little gems.
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. Sweet card, love those papers too.
    Cheers
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous Jane, lovely fresh bright colours which is just what we need with all this rain! Good luck with the move! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful!
    I like the papers and the girl ;)
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love those papers and the stitching........

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card jane.i love your backing papers and fab sweet gg girl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty papers, fabulous colouring and great layout equals gorgeous card. And I love that cute little heart shaped button xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x