Wednesday 18 April 2012

Whiff of Joy DT for the Whiff of Joy Challenge

Good Morning Everyone! I have another project to share with you today made using the gorgeous Henry with large bow following the sketch from this fortnight's Whiff of Joy Challenge. I loved using this sketch, it is a great layout! I made my card using the same papers as yesterday's bookmark which are from the Teresa Collins Spring Fling pad. 


I followed the sketch and cut the circle using a large die and added sewing around the edges of the cut squares. I coloured Henry using my Promarkers, he looks so adorable wearing his large bow! The sentiment I used is by Whimsy stamps and the flowers are from my stash and Whiff of Joy. I finished the card with a few little stick on pearls. Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for lots of inspiration from their fabulous DT! Have a great Wednesday!
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the papers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sweetie !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Jane...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Jane, I love the adorable image and very scrummy papers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw so gorgeous jane.henry looks so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane, a great take on my sketch. I love your card with a wonderful choice of beautiful papers and amazingly coloured little Henry.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x