Monday 30 July 2012

Whiff of Joy DT - A concertina envelope album tutorial

Hello Everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend. Mine was busy! I managed to get lots of crafting done and have had lots of fun playing with some of my new stash in my Craft Room! I have a tutorial to share with you today on the Whiff of Joy Blog. I am showing you how to make this little album which has been put together using envelopes as pages.


I use the adorable Henry on Rocking Horse to decorate my book and Simple Stories 'Baby Steps' papers. The wooden tag and button are from Prima and lots of the flowers including the little resin one are from The Ribbon girl, as is the jute net behing my flower cluster.


Here is a close up of the adorable 'Henry'. I have added a little pink bow to his hair as my album, when finished, will be for my little Goddaughter. I hope you have a lovely Monday, make sure you pop back later to take part in the Sugar Nellie new release blog hop!


You won't want to miss our lovely new releases! See you soon!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. What an wondefull and lovely card..fantastic..love it!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful jane.gorgeous sweet henry and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh wow what a sweet book!! I love this idea :) Thanks for sharing!! Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x