Sunday 19 August 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Let's Celebrate!


Hello Everyone! I finally made it! I am a little later than usual with my weekly My Mum's Craft shop post which is also on the My Mum's Craft shop blog! We have just come back from 2 weeks holiday in Dorset and Somerset and I am trying to get us organised! We had a fabulous time and I even managed to pop in to My Mum's Craft Shop to do a little bit of crafting with Kitty. We have gorgeous weather here today and I have a very summery card to match. I have made a card using the beautiful American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan papers which I layered onto kraft card.



The image I have used is by CC Designs and is called 'Sweet November Patty' and is available to buy here. I coloured the image with Promarkers and then die cut into a circle. I added a little banner cut with a Memory Box 'Simple Banner' die. I added a couple of little bows and some jute ribbon from the Ribbon Girl. I finished with a My Favourite things sentiment and some little flowers. I hope you have a lovely Sunday I will be back soon with my Ribbon Girl colour challenge card then back to the washing machine for another load of washing!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x