Sunday 19 August 2012

The Ribbon Girl DT - August Colour Challenge

Hello again! I promised I would be back soon with another card, it is already time for another Colour Challenge on the Ribbon girl blog and we have a fabulous colour combination for you this month which is going to inspire you to make some lovely summery cards.  I have made a card using the required colours below and some older Echo Park papers I found in my scraps basket which I layered onto pink card. I sewed around all the edges before layering everything up. The image I used which I coloured with Promarkers to match the papers is 'Simply Maya - Apron Full Flowers' which is available to buy here from Whiff of Joy.



I have used lots of Ribbon Girl Goodies on my card. I layered the saddlestitch ribbon onto some ruffled ribbon and added lots of lovely Mulberry flowers. I also added a spotty button and some stick on pearls.


I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge. We have a fabulous inspiration photo to get you started.


And there are lots of lovely projects from the team on the blog.

There is a lovely prize of a £10.00 Lili of the Valley voucher.


And a beautiful Yellow Ribbon kit from the Ribbon Girl.


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Stunning Jane...loving this colour combo hun..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfull Card, looks great and that colours are perfect

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a great card Jane. Love the bright colors and the image is absolutely gorgeous. Love the layout too. Hugs1 Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane
    Do you have any suggestions for stamps / images suitable for teenage boys? It's nearly my sons birthday and I'm struggling to find anything suitable for a sporty 15 year old! Thanks Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x