Wednesday 26 September 2012

A Sparkle and Shine Tag


Hello Everyone! It's my day for sharing a Project on the Sugar Nellie blog and today I am showing a tag which I have embellished with one of the lovely new digi images which were recently released at Funky Kits. I really enjoy making tags as a little break from Christmas cards and they are great for adding to last minute gifts.



This little cutie is called 'Sparkle and Shine' and is available here from Funky Kits. I added Echo Park 'A Very Merry Christmas' papers to cover my tag layered onto red card and I added stitching around all the edges. My image was coloured with Promarkers and I then cut it out leaving a small border.


The sentiment I used is a Bazzill rub on and I added some little flowers and a wooden button and finished with some gingham ribbon and a snowflake charm. I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Oh a really pretty tag. Great image and wonderful color choices. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely christmas tag! Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jane...:O)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty tag Jane. Love the image and traditional colours. Great design and layout too
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x