Saturday 22 September 2012

Sugar Nellie DT for the Sugar Bowl Challenge

Good Evening Everyone! I am a bit late posting to my blog today! I have been feeling under the weather this week and have been really sleepy in the evenings so have fallen behind with my DT work this week. I woke up feeling a bit better today and had a massive crafting session and got lots of cards made. I have been playing with some of the gorgeous new digi stamps that were released recently at Sugar Nellie and followed the latest sketch from the Sugar Bowl Challenge to make my card.


I used some old Bobunny papers which I hope fit in with the optional Vintage Turquoise theme. They have lots of lovely glitter on them and I layered them onto turquoise card and added lots of stitching around the edges. The image I have used is called 'Gingerbread cookies' and is available here from Funkykits.


I coloured the image with my Promarkers and then added glitter to the wand and the snow. I inked around the edges of my cut out image and then stamped with some of the smaller image stamps from the Personal Impressions Warm Winter Wishes set. The sentiment is also from the same set. I used Whiff of Joy snowflakes to embellish my card and some flowers from my stash and finished with some gems and stick on pearls. I am off to Alexandra Palace to the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show in the morning. I can't wait! I have been saving my pennies and am looking forward to seeing some of my crafty Friends and seeing some demos and buying some new goodies! I hope you have a lovely Weekend!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and gorgeous colours,thank you for joining us at The sugar bowl.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x