Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sugar Nellie DT - Warm Winter Wishes

Hello Everyone! It's my day for posting on the Sugar Nellie blog today. I am starting to feel a bit Christmassy again! After the fabulous new 'Sparkle and Shine' digi release at Funky Kits last week, I am full of Christmas inspiration and decided to have a play with one of my favourite Christmas stamps from last year. This adorable stamp is called Warm Winter Wishes and is available here in digi format from Funky Kits.


This stamp is so lovely to colour in as there is so much detail and the opportunity to use a great variety of different colours on the lovely scarf. I coloured my image with Promarkers and added glitter to the boy penguin's hat. I cut the image out leaving a small border and mounted it on to my card using foam pads. The papers are from last year, I am trying to use up some old pads before buying more new ones. I added a lovely Lili of the Valley sentiment which I glittered with glitter glue and lots of die cut snowflakes and finished with a little wooden button and some gems. I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the image and the beautiful bright colours. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card - it´s so cute.
    And I also like the colours......
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jane.i love the sweet penguins ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x