Sunday 23 September 2012

Whiff of Joy DT for the Whiff of Joy Challenge - Secret Winter Kit Preview

Hello again! As promised, I am back with my Whiff of Joy post for this week and I have a very exciting preview of the Secret Winter Stamp kit to share with you. I love this adorable Toddler Henry stamp. He looks so cute in his little Santa hat! I have followed this fortnight's Whiff of Joy Challenge Sketch using some lovely Echo Park papers.


I coloured my image with Promarkers and added glitter to Henry's Hat. I distressed my die cut circle and the sentiment with Tim Holtz ink and added Tim Holtz die cut swirls to fit in with the sketch.


Here is a close up of my image coloured in with Promarkers. The button which tops the wooden snowflake is from The Ribbon Girl. There are lots of gorgeous stamps in the Secret Winter kit and I will be sharing another card made with a stamp from the kit next week.

NEW SECRET WINTER KIT

You can pre-order your own kit here at Whiff of Joy and make sure you check out my teamies blogs for some more sneaky peeks of the Winter Stamp kit. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Jane
x

9 comments:

  1. Oh Jane this is so cute. I love the colors you put together and the image is totally adorable. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image Jane and love the layout and colours.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owww what a great stamp, love this one also. I made sure I got my copy of the lovely stamps :). Lovely card and thanks so much for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jane, lovely image, beautiful colouring and details !

    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image, and love the bold colour you have added. Great layout and design
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Jane - gorgeous new image and I love your papers and colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Whiff of Joy Challenges, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane , what a great card with the sketch ! Thank you for joining us at WOJ. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo adorable Jane - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhhhh!! Love, love, love!! It's totally adorable!!

    Thank's for joining us at the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x