Thursday 25 October 2012

Little Miss Muffet DT - New Rubber Stamp release

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a good week. It is a new Rubber Stamp release today at Little Miss Muffet stamps and it is my first since I joined the DT so I was very excited when I received my package of gorgeous stamps and have been dying to share this card with you. I have made a card using the rubber version of Luna Bitterfrost - Birthdays rock. I love Luna! She is gorgeous and was so much fun to colour in!


I coloured her in with my Promarkers to match these My Mind's Eye papers which are from a very old pad. I have been saving the cloud paper for ages but I just had to use it with this image. I love the bright colours on these papers and I used them to create a simple layout and added a bright and zingy checked ribbon from The Ribbon Girl.


Here is a close up of my image. I cut my sentiment banner with a Dienamics die and added a sentiment from Paper Smooches. I finished with a little pearl and a little blue flower. Make sure you check out the Little Miss Muffet blog for gorgeous samples from the Little Miss Muffet DT. You can see all the fabulous new stamps here. Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Morning! I spy My Minds Eye! I love these papers and they're perfect for Luna. Such a bright and cheery card, I love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jane. Lots of layers of pretty papers. Nice coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and papers you chose Jane. The stitching is fab too. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Jane! I love the colors and papers and of course, the cute image! Fantastic coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane, such a lovely birthday card! Really like those bright colors. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great birthday card! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x