Sunday 18 November 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - Playing with Peel Offs

Good Morning Everyone! I have something a little bit different for you today for my weekly post on the My Mum's Craft shop blog. I have 2 cards which I have made without any stamps at all! I have been playing with some of the lovely Little Claire's Peel Offs which have just arrived at My Mum' Craft Shop.


I used some of the garden tools images from the Lazy Days peel off sheet for my first card. The spotty paper is by Echo Park and I layered the peel off onto white card before colouring it in with my Promarkers. The sentiment is also from the peel off sheet and I added a little bow tied from gingham ribbon.

I used peel offs from the 'Oh Man' sheet for my second card. The paper I used are from the My Mind's Eye 'Gnome Sweet Gnome' pad and I added my sentiment onto a tag cut with the die from the 'Notched die and tag set'. I really enjoyed playing with the peel offs and they were great for making quick cards and so easy to colour in as it was very easy to keep within the lines! I will be back with my Ribbon Girl DT post a bit later on this morning.
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. They are fab Jane and loving the stitching too hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great - may have to revisit peel-offs! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x