Sunday 2 December 2012

Ribbon Girl DT for the Ribbon Girl Challenge - Ho ho ho or a Christmas card

Hello again! I am back with my card for this month's special Challenge on the Ribbon Girl blog. We will be running a special Christmas Challenge for the next two weeks in the run up to Christmas and the theme is....Ho Ho Ho or a Christmas card. I still have a few Christmas cards to make so I used one of my new Whiff of Joy images called 'Cute Snowman' and coloured him in with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I love his little scarf, it was such fun to colour in! I added some stickles to the snow and then die cut the image with my Nesties. The papers I have used are by Echo Park and are from the Very Merry Christmas pad.


I added lots of gorgeous Christmassy goodies from the Ribbon Girl to my card. The sparkly tree charm is just gorgeous! I also added Jute mesh, green saddlestitch ribbon, stick on pearls, rolled paper flowers, mini blossoms, berries and some tiny berries too!


Here is a close up of my coloured in image. The sentiment I used is from Lili of the Valley and I added some red stickles to the little hearts. I hope you will be able to join in with our Christmas Challenge.
This challenge will remain open until 16th December the prizes are a £20 gift voucher for the Ribbon Girl online shop

and a stamp of the winners choice from the lovely ladies at Lili of the Valley




Enjoy the rest of your Weekend!

Jane

x

7 comments:

  1. fabulous card Jane, enjoy your Sunday.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so so cute Jane. I love the bright colours and the snowman is gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Fab work! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jane. Love the image and the colours look Lovely. Fabulous layout also.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a very wonderfull snow card, love that cute little snowman!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superdoop Jane. Fab colours too. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful card and fab embellishments, love that tree charm. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x