Wednesday 19 December 2012

Sugar Nellie DT - A Christmassy Puss in Boots


Good Morning Everyone! Are you ready for Christmas yet? Are you still making Christmas cards or have you finished and the last one has been sent? I have one more card to make. I feel like I have been making Christmas cards for ever!


 It's my day for sharing a card on the Sugar Nellie blog today and I am showing a card which I made using the adorable 'Puss In Boots' stamp which is usually available here from Funky Kits. It is out of stock at the moment but there are loads more gorgeous Christmassy stamps here. I coloured my image in with Promarkers and then die cut it into a circle.


The gorgeous papers I have used are by Simple Stories. I love the patchwork effect paper. I added a fishtail banner and lots of sewing around the edges and also added lots of flowers from my stash. The sentiment is a Melissa Frances Rub on and I finished by adding a spotty button and some stick on gems. Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous jane.stunning sweet image and i love your paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x