Wednesday 20 February 2013

A card for a Precious Baby Boy

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all well and having a good week so far. I have a little card to share with you today which I made a little while ago and forgot to blog. I made this card for my lovely Friend Luisa's gorgeous little baby Vinnie. I used Echo Park papers from an old pad and layered them onto kraft adding stitching around the edges. 


The image I used is called Tiny Tot from Squigglefly and I coloured it with Promarkers. I used a sentiment from Pink Petticoat and die cut it into a banner shape and set it with an eyelet which I tied with twine. I finished with a bow topped with a button and some stick on pearls.
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card Jane, fab image and love the layout too. There seems to be a bit of a boy boom atm. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot how cute eyelets can look! I think I got rid of all mine, think I want them again after seeing your card! Hugs, Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card Jane! I love the DP, image and pretty colors. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Babycard!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. a totally adorable card Jane. hugs! Mjca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x