Thursday 21 February 2013

Little Miss Muffet DT - Blue and Yellow

Hello Everyone! We have a brand new Challenge for you today on the Little Miss Muffet blog. Our theme this fortnight is 'Blue and Yellow'. I love having a colour theme to work with as a base for my card and I found the perfect papers in my new ' All about a boy' Echo Park paper pad. 


I used the adorable 'Call me Chester' on my card and coloured him in using my Promarkers and added some shading around the edge of the image using Distress inks. I die cut the image and added it to a shape cut with one of the brand new Spellbinders Dodecagon dies I received at the Workshop at Stitches. The sentiment I used is from a Paper Smooches set. I used a punch to create a notepad page which I stamped with a little Hero Arts telephone stamp and distressed the edges before adding it to my card. The gorgeous Ribbon is from the Ribbon girl as is the little paper flower and stick on pearls.
I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge, please check out the blog for all the details and some inspiration from the DT. Have a great Thursday!
Jane
x

10 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Pops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card and I love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love this paper pad, and love the bright colours with cute Chester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic design, I love the bright colours and the border punch and the way you've distressed the edges of the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so cute! I love it. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Jane! Love the bright blue and yellow and the layout! Great coloring of cute Chester!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane, this is such a cool card. Blue and yellow are perfect for Chester. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Chester is super cute Jane. Love the yellow shading on the background, what a great touch. - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card, so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card. Love the lay-out and kool images.

    Hugs, mette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x