Thursday 21 March 2013

Little Miss Muffet DT for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Easter

Good Morning Everyone! It's Thursday again already and it's time for a brand new Little Miss Muffet Challenge! Our theme this Fortnight is Easter so now is the perfect time to get ahead with your Easter makes. I have altered a little coffee tin for my DT project, covering it in Echo Park papers and pink Bazzill card. It all came together very quickly! 


I used the adorable Celeste Egg Hunt and coloured her in with my Promarkers to match the papers. I love the little Easter chick hiding behind her foot! I stuck Celeste to the tin hiding the join in the papers.


I made a little label using a Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp which I stamped onto yellow spotty card before mounting it on to a flower die cut from pink card. I then set it with an eyelet and threaded it with twine before adding it to the handle which was made from two strips of card. I decorated the tin with embellishments I found lying around on my desk and some lovely flowers from The Ribbon Girl.


Here is a little close up of Celeste. Isn't she adorable with her bunny ears and look at that basket full of eggs! I filled my little tin with tissue paper and my favourite Creme Eggs (they are all gone now! I am surprised they lasted long enough for the photo!) I hope you will be able to join us for our Challenge. Make sure you check out the blog for all the details and some inspiration from the DT.
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. I'll keep this brief as I know you're busy in the bathroom this morning. I LOVE , LOVE, LOVE THIS PROJECT! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Easter tin, Jane! Love the papers and of course, the cutie image! Terrific coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how cute and a fabulous idea! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Julie and such a pretty design...fab colouring too :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this treat tin/basket idea Jane. Lovely papers too. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous idea. Love the tin and the happy colours.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x