Sunday 17 March 2013

The Ribbon Girl DT - March Colour Challenge

Hello Everyone! I am back again with my DT card for this Month's Ribbon Girl colour Challenge. We have a very appropriate colour theme for St Patrick's day as the colours we would like to see this month are 'Green and White'. I used various green papers from my scraps box for my card and inked all the edges before layering them up and stitching them together. I used the lovely Little Miss Muffet  'Swings and Slides Good luck' on my card and coloured her in with Promarkers. The sentiment I have used is by Paper Smooches.


I have used loads of gorgeous goodies from the Ribbon Girl on my card, including hunter green small check gingham, hunter green microdot, apple green velvet ribbon, parrot green polka dot organza ribbon, 22mm green and cream checked ribbon, green woolfelt, small polka dot button, wooden heart button, ivory button twine, WOC paper flowers and The Greens self adhesive pearls....phew!! That's a lot of goodies on one card!

Here is a close up of my coloured image. She is a little cutie! I die cut a four leaf clover from felt to match the one she is holding. I hope you will be able to join us for the latest Challenge. We have two prizes - a £10 voucher kindly donated by the generous ladies at Lili of the Valley to spend in their store


and a £10 voucher to spend in the Ribbon Girl online store



Enoy the rest of your weekend!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Green isn't the colour I would use a lot or like a lot, but this card is stunning! You did an amazing job with it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous sweetie....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x