Wednesday 29 May 2013

Lili of the Valley Guest DT - Bathtime!

Hello Everyone! I'm a little late with my last Guest DT post for Lili of the Valley...this should have gone up on my blog this morning..anyway....better late than never! I have had so much fun sharing my cards on the Lili of the Valley blog this month and have really enjoyed reading all the lovely comments on my cards.left by the lovely LOTV followers. I have used the adorable Bathtime which is available here and coloured him in using my Promarkers. 


I die cut the image into an oval and added it to a scalloped oval die cut from some of the Echo Park patterned papers I used on my card. I added a sentiment which was stamped using the Lili of the Valley tag stamps and layered two of them up before topping them with a tiny twine bow.


The ribbon I used to wrap around my card is from The Ribbon Girl as is the spotty button. The little wooden hearts are from my stash and I finished with some My Mind's Eye enamel dots and a brad.
Have a lovely evening.
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jane. Such a cute image and love the papers and design.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Jane, this is so adorable. Love the sweet image and gorgeous design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image and your coloring is wonderful!! Love him in the oval too and I have been loving the wood embellishments! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    PS - I sent you an email regarding an old card swap...I hope you got it...one of the emails I used is the one you have listed on the blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww super adorable!! Love the matching DP! :)
    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo cuuuuute Jane!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x