Friday 31 May 2013

Sugar Nellie DT - Special Day

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a good week so far and are looking forward to the Weekend. I know I am! I will be doing some crafting and also some Craft shopping as the Sincerely Yours Craft Show will be coming to Bracknell on Sunday. Unfortunately, the Gorgeous Girl image I have used on my card is no longer available but there are lots more to choose from at Funky Kits here


I used My Mind's Eye papers and a Martha Stewart punch for the scalloped borders. The sentiment is from a Penny Black set. I coloured my image with Promarkers and paper pieced her dress.


I finished with some ribbon and a button from the Ribbon Girl, some stick on gems and pearls and some paper flowers. I hope you have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Waw the colours are fabulous and just low how you coloured the little gorjuss girl. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane. The image looks fab and I love the design and pretty papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww, she's my fav gorjuss... really NEED to get my crafty stuff out again!
    this is beautiful Jane... gorgeous papers (added to my wishlist)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, super pretty. I love me some MME! Hope you're having a great weekend. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x