Sunday 23 June 2013

A cute Baby Elephant

Hello Everyone! It's my day for sharing a card on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today and I am showing a New Baby card which I have made with some of the new stamps and papers which have recently arrived. I have used the 'Woodware Baby Patch Elephant' and paper pieced it using some of the gorgeous Echo Park 'Here and Now' papers.



I added some stick on gems to the little flowers on the elephant and stamped the letters to form the sentiment onto some patterned papers from the pad and added them to the card with foam pads. I stamped the hearts onto patterned paper and added one to the top left of the card and added a button on top. I added the smaller heart overlapping the ribbon and finished with stick on gems. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh my this is gorgeous! I love your pretty baby card Jane, so cute. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane - I love those papers and fab colours and such a cute elephant too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet! love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hun....and I love the colours too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Jane - just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x