Sunday 7 July 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - You're a Hoot!

Hello Everyone! It's my day for sharing a card on the My Mum's Craft shop blog and I have made some CAS cards using the adorable 'You're a Hoot' stamps which are available here from My Mum's Craft Shop. I used a woodgrain paper from the Echo Park 'Here and now' pad for my first card. I rounded one of the corners of the card and the blue paper with a corner punch and sewed around the edges after I had die cut a circle in the centre.


I stamped the owl on white card with brown in and layered him behind the aperture using foam pads and added a sentiment I had stamped onto a banner shape underneath it. I then finished with a tiny pearl and flower. 
I made a second mini card using the same set and some yellow paper from the same Echo Park pad. The card is really tiny and only measures 9cm square.

I stamped the sentiment and Owl in black Archival ink this time and added a resin flower and a little gem to finish. I hope you have a lovely Sunny Sunday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jane this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd pop by as we are both new dt members to Ali-craft and send you Best wishes.
    I love your work it's so sweet.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loevly owls creations, the blue one is wonderfull!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x