Sunday 21 July 2013

Ribbon Girl DT - July Colour Challenge - Blue and White

Hello again! I am back with my DT card for this month's colour Challenge on the Ribbon Girl Blog. Our colour theme this month is 'Blue and White' a lovely cool combination in this hot weather! 
I have used some My Mind's Eye papers and made a card without a coloured image which is something I do not do often! I used a sentiment from the Artistic Outpost Happiness set. I stamped it onto white card and then die cut it into a circle and inked around the edges when it was still in the die.


I embellished my card with lots of Ribbon Girl goodies. I have used:
 I had some papers left over so decided to decorate a little empty chocolate box to match. I used most of the same embellishments and added a little punched butterfly too.


Here are the card and box together. I love the pretty papers, spots and stripes are my favourites!


I hope you will be able to join us for our Challenge. We have a great inspiration photo for you.


We have two fabulous prizes for our lucky winner from Lili Of The Valley and Ribbon Girl





Enjoy the rest of your Weekend! I am off to Paulton's Park today to celebrate my gorgeous God-daughter's birthday. Peppa Pig World here we come!
Jane
x


7 comments:

  1. beautiful combination Jane! Loving that box, really pretty, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card & box Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is too beautiful. I just love the cute matching box. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Jane...beautiful gift box and card.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The box and card are beautiful Jane
    love all the details

    will have to have a go myself
    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two stunning creations, lovely pretty elements and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane, saw this over at the Ribbon Girl blog and had to stop by to tell you I LOVE IT, just so beautiful hon! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x