Sunday 6 October 2013

MMCS DT - Anything but a card

Hello Everyone! It's my day for posting on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog. It is 'Anything but a card' week this week so I have made a little gift card holder to share with you today.


I cut the gift card holder from kraft card using an old Sizzix die and then decorated it using Kaisercraft Enchanted papers. I added some pretty ribbon and a die cut butterfly and a little flower and stick on gems.

I added a little tag to the back cut from the papers using a Dienamics Fishtail die and stamped it with a sentiment from the Big Birthday Numbers set. I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x