Sunday 8 December 2013

A Dienamics Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone! It's my day for posting on the My Mum's Craft shop blog today and I am showing a card I made using some of the latest Dienamics dies which arrived recently at My Mum's Craft shop. I made a card for my Husband's birthday which was at the end of last month. I used My Mind's Eye papers and created a simple layout adding a centre panel cut with the Pierced oval die.


I cut the sentiment using the new Dienamics 'Happy Birthday' die and added it to the card using glue.
I added a Craftwork cards label to the top left.


I added a few brads from my stash and a wooden heart and stick on pearls. I also added a lovely little heart button which is available here. I hope you have a lovely Sunday, I will be back soon with my Ali-Craft post, I am still not feeling great after my flu so am running behind with everything!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x