Sunday 29 December 2013

Celebrate with Anya!

Hello Everyone! I hope you had a lovely Christmas. We are getting ready for the New Year now and are celebrating this week on the My Mum's Craft shop blog with a 'Celebrate' theme week.


I have made a card using the gorgeous Big Anya Celebrates stamp set on my card which comes with some lovely sentiments. I stamped Anya and coloured her in using Graph'it markers before cutting her out and paper piecing the present. 


The papers I have used are by My Mind's Eye from the Lost and Found 'Record it Antique' pad. I kept my layout simple and stamped the sentiment on to the backing paper. I added some hemp ribbon and some flowers from my stash and a lovely little wooden button which is available here.
I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. This looks really pretty Jane! Just love the gorgeous flowers and a sweet image. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wonderfull creations, looks veryx ncie!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the papers and gorgeous embellishments. And she is such a sweet image!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jane, love the design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x