Sunday 15 December 2013

MMCSDT - Bags and boxes week on the My Mum's Cratt shop blog

Hello Everyone!  I am kicking off another themed week this week on the My Mum's Craft shop blog. We will be showing you bags and boxes this week, ideal as a last minute Christmas present when filled with yummy chocolates!


I used a Sizzix die to cut my box shape from Kraft and then added papers from the Echo Park Keepin' Cozy pad which I had layered onto red card before stitching around the edges. I added a layered snowflake cut using Joy Crafts dies . I added a large sparkly embellishment on top and tucked a Paper Smooches sentiment underneath.


Here is a side view of the finished box. I covered all the sides of hte box using different patterned papers and added a couple of little stick on pearls and a gem to finish. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x