Sunday 27 April 2014

A Wild Rose Studio Cutie

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and are having a good Weekend. It's my day for sharing a card today on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog. I have made a card using the adorable 'Elsie with heart' stamp which is available here from My Mum's Craft Shop.


I coloured her in to match the papers I used which are by Authentique from the Smitten pad. I added a sentiment by Paper Smooches and kept my layout quite simple. I added a gorgeous buckle slide and a ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and finished with a paper flower and some stick on gems. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. waw such a pretty card! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card creations, thats a very sweet cat, a wonderfull and lovely work

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card - love the image and lovely layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweetie...and I hope you had a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x