Sunday 7 September 2014

MMCSDT - Just because

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and having a lovely Weekend so far. I went to the horse racing at Ascot yesterday. We were lucky with the weather and not very lucky with the horses but it was a great day out. I am back with my regular Sunday post for the My Mum's Craft shop blog and I have been playing with some of the new Technique Tuesday stamps which arrived this week. I used the 'You did it' set on this card with some distress inks to create the central panel.



I cut out a panel of white card using a Spellbinders die and then blended Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet and Vintage photo  Distress inks. I stamped some of the flowers using Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet and the sentiment using brown Archival ink. I added a couple of little pearls and a little wooden button from my stash and layered everything on to some paper from a Bazzill Basics pack.
I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Great card Jane and so glad to see the Technique Tuesday stamp, I've ordered a set (among other things!!) and can't wait for it to arrive!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x